Saturday, May 20, 2017

Gaston Luga Stockholm Sweden Collaboration

Gaston Luga, my new black snobbish backpack!
Even receiving it feels a little unreal for me.
Classic, minimalistic, elegant, stylish, it is everything is it.

(Classic - Black & Black)

Gaston Luga is a Swedish backpack retailer located in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden.
And I was really fortunate enough to be receiving it first hand.
This elegant piece really got me so in love, ever since the last one I got for myself back in my college days.
I understand how important and essential a quality backpack means to me, I never compromise for anything less.
Durable, minimalism and elegance, fitting in perfectly for any different occasions I can think of for myself.





In thoughtful and detailed consideration, Gaston Luga focus on what was lagging in the industry today when it comes to what customers want and need. Functional features such as a pocket specially designed for things (i.e passport/travel tickets) needed to be easily accessible yet kept safe are also details that make the backpacks extremely practical i would say.



Dimensions
- 28 x 42 x 14cm, 15L

Backpack Description
- Highly durable canvas
- Magnetic strap closure with metal pin clip
- Outer zipper pocket
- Inner 13-15" laptop sleeve and two pockets
- Passport & ticket pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
 
Come is the greatest part of my post.
I promised you guys with good news on my Instagram, didn't i? 
Now, Gaston Luga is having worldwide free shipping + 20% off as tax rebate (from non EU country) + 15% off the remaining price with my unique code 'alanshi15'
Good news or not, you determine yourself :)


Thank you so so much for the very kind piece, Gaston Luga
Meanwhile, check out all their related products @Gastonluga
You be loving it as much like i do, for real.

Alan Shi
Instagram @alanshiguohua

No comments :

Post a Comment